Thursday, May 7, 2015

WASHI TAPE!

Hello my fellow bloggers, and/or readers! As you may already know I now have an Erin Condren Life Planner! It's been a great change for my life. It has kept me together, and it's made me do my daily/weekly chores I don't usually do. With that being said, I have recently indulged in Washi Tape. I went to Michael (just to look, I might add) and bought $50 worth of Washi Tape. For some people that sounds like a lot, but I feel like it's enough to get me through the rest of the year! I only paid $1 for each roll, maybe less than that for some. I had a coupon AND they were on sale. SO WHY NOT, RIGHT? I rather enjoy using my Washi Tape in my planner. I feel as if it adds an extra touch of me to it. I also like that I can separate my weekend from my week day with it. I use it for putting important bits of paper on the weekly view, like birthday invitations. Some people us the coil clips, but I don't have any, so I just use Washi Tape to stick stuff in there! It works like a charm! Now I will show you my WONDERFUL Washi Tape collection (:


(Please excuse the shaddow, I tried to take this picture so many times without it and it just wouldn't go away!)


There are a few that are not pictured. The reason for that is that they are sparkley and they make a HUGE mess! Which is no fun. So they stay in a plastic baggy in my planner supplies bag, AKA lunch cooler, (lunch cooler? Yes I keep my planner supplies in a lunch cooler right now! Hahaha). Hey, whatever works! Well, that's it folks! I hope you enjoyed my Washi Tape, just as much as I do! Talk to you later (: 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment