Sunday, April 5, 2015

ERIN CONDREN! (:

Okay, so I follow quite a few blogs and YouTube Channels, and so many of the people I follow have these Erin Condren Life Planners. I've always been a sucker for a good planner. So I am oh so very pleased to announce that I have FINALLY ordered one. I ordered one for the remainder of 2015. They are 40% off right now. I'm ordering this one now so that I know that I like it enough to get the one I really want. I really need some organization back in my life. SO, with that being said, when I get it I will do a review & an unboxing. I'm super excited about this. Planners are an amazing thing to me. They make me more organized, less stressed, and more successful with my daily to do's and just thing that I need to do that I either just don't end up doing OR I just don't have the time because I didn't plan out my day well enough.

Now, with this planner I'm not going to do the hole sticker thing, at least I don't plan on it.. (: But I will be ordering all kind of stickers and washi tape for my 2016 planner. I'm super excited, hence why I'm writing an ENTIRE post about it... :D If you're interested in a Erin Condren Life Planner, you can just visit her website and take a look. Again ALL of her Life Planners are 40% off right now. The gold and platinum are sold out currently but since the year is half way over I can't imagine anybody wanting to pay $50+ on a planner. (:

That's all for this post guys. Sorry it's kinda short. I hope everybody had a wonderful Easter, and I will finish my Easter post on Thursday!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment