Saturday, April 11, 2015

Easter Basket Haul, & Easter Day (:


Hey Everybody! Sorry I've been gone so long, I had to go out of town for my grandfathers funeral, then I had to get caught up on everything around the house including work. It's been a huge deal. So therefor I haven't been able to write any posts, but here I am (: This is just a quick post about what I bought for the baby for her Easter basket. This is her second Easter, the first Easter we had a bit of an overload so this year I def. toned it down some. We also got her Easter dress, which I will show you all, as well.



The first thing that we got for her was a bubble kit. It's a Doc McStuffins bubble kit that we got from Stop & Shop. She is obsessed with the show so I saw it and thought it would be perfect. Along with that we got her Stuffy, and Lamby Ty babies. Justin wanted to make her choose which one she wanted, so I snuck the second one into the kart. He bagged it and everything without noticing. We got her a Doc McStuffins glow stick, YES Doc McStuffins OVERLOAD (: We got he a bunny book, which is kinda like the "Pat the bunny" book, but it isn't called pat the bunny. It still has the part where the bunnies have fur and you pet them. Perfect book for my darling baby girl. We didn't get her a lot of candy. She is getting a chocolate bunny and some pink chick peeps. The peeps that we got her came with a stuffed animal peep, super cute, so that she's getting the "peep" without getting so much candy. To keep the candy on the lower side we got her a bag a blueberry snacks. The last thing that we got her was a small balloon on a stick. My Grandmother got her one for her Birthday and she adored it so we decided to get her one for her basket!
Everything was purchased at Stop and Shop. (:




Her Easter dress is from Gymboree, which surprised even me because they are usually so expensive! So, they were having an everything is $14.99 sale, & I bought shoes (originally $40) a dress (originally $45) and a pair of socks (I don't remember how much they were supposed to be). In the end I only spent $34! Super great!






We had a wonderful Easter & I hope everyone else did too!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment