Sunday, April 19, 2015

IT'S FINALLY HERE! Erin Condren Unboxing!

YES! It's finally here. My beloved life planner! I'm beyond excited about this wonderful book of paper! Most people are asking "isn't there an app for that?" Why yes, there is, BUT I stick to what I need to do more with this planner. So lets just jump into it!




First impression, THE BOX IS BEAUTIFUL! I mean, just look at it. Who else sends their merchandise in such a pretty box? Nobody that I've ever bought from. I got my planner about a week and a half after I ordered it. I did do the 2-3 day shipping. It was only like $2 more, so why not.




When I opened my lovely beautiful box there were some gift tags in a clear baggy (free, I might add), a $10 off coupon, a project life like card, a sticker, and my order invoice. I kind of just went through all of that because I wanted to see my planner, REALLY BAD! So after I lifted all of the goodies there was some lovely tissue paper just all wrapped around my planner. When I lifted the tissue paper there was also bubble wrap around my planner. It makes me feel good to know that they care about how their merchandise is taken care of when shipped. After I removed the bubble wrap, there it was. I was extremely excited to have it. 



The normal stuff was in it. BUT for anyone who hasn't heard, or seen anything about an Erin Condren Life Planner before, they have a spot in the very front to put who the planner belongs to right under the words "this is my life". I love that it says that instead of "this belongs to". It's so much more fun that way. Then it has the year at a glance page. Which is nice for referencing dates. It has month at a glance pages at the beginning of every month. Then it has the weekly views. I use the weekly views more than anything else. Which is what the planner mainly consists of, DUH Megan. At the back of the planner there is a page with the future years at a glance. In the very back there is a pocket divider. It also came with an important dates book in the pocket divider so you can list the important dates and not have to worry about losing them or transferring them when you get a new planner. Then there is a clear pocket, that has some more gift tags and a couple of paper clips in it. 







This planner is everything I have ever wanted in a planner. It's just wonderful. I have only used it for the remainder of this week because I received it on Wednesday. So far it's been great. Comment below if you have any questions. I would be more than happy to answer any question. Also, if you would like to comment below, or send me an email with you're email address I can send you a link to $10 off your first purchase at erincondren.com. If you already have an account or subscribe to her email than the link won't work. I'm not sure why, but it won't. SO I'm sorry to those of you that have an account already. That's actually what happened to me, so I know from experience. But for all of you who don't have an account and don't subscribe to her emails than enjoy! 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment